Enterprise Product Information Management
Exploit the full up-selling potential in your internal sales office
A common complaint among retailers is how time-consuming purchase order processing can be when incoming orders are not covered by the core assortment. When this occurs, the internal sales office is forced to spend time tracking down the required items. Centralized platforms for product information management (PIM) can speed up search and ordering processes by up to 80%.
Your catalog search engine can be integrated directly into your customers' procurement systems (for example, SAP SRM).
- Transaction costs are reduced thanks to the exchange of data from electronic catalogs.
- Sales are boosted by internationally available PunchOut catalogs.
- Product information is always up-to-date.
- Strategic cross-selling improves sales figures.
- Enhanced data quality equals increased customer retention.
- Similarity search and feature search functions make it easy to locate technical products.
- Sell-side functions for entering supplier addresses
- Order history for traceability and faster procurement
- Availability check and extensive reporting functions